Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trashy Design is the name of the sustainable design collective that I'm in the process of forming.
The collective is completely open and casual. Basically, I just want to gather people who are into the same things I am, turning trash and found objects/materials into functional objects or artworks.  
I think gathering like minded people is a great way to learn and create.  Anything that could come from this gathering would be positive, whether it be working collaboratively or just bouncing ideas back and forth; the more people involved, the more opportunities that could come to grace us. 
I'll be putting up flyers in Greenpoint and Williamsburg soon. I hope some eco-nerds will come out of their caves and join me in adding some bio-fuel to the eco-revolution!


No comments:

Post a Comment